This site is basically targeting all of you book lovers out there who may be in the process of looking for a great book to read! I have a lot of things to say, so sit back and enjoy a quick peek inside some amazing works of art. This site is also for authors. if you would like to have your book considered for review, please email me at ashley.denis@maine.edu <3 Ashley


Saturday, February 2, 2008

For all of you American Idol fans!!!

Hello all! This is my very first post and I'd like to start right in by telling you about a book I am currently reading. It's called "Chicken Soup for the American Idols Soul". I am not going to give anything away, but it is a great read and in the next few days I will have a post up of the review that I wrote for it!
For those of you wondering why the heck I write reviews, let me explain. I am a freelance reviewer for Front Street Reviews http://www.frontstreetreviews.com/. It is an amazing site that Barb, my editor, created. All of the books that I review for her site are also going to be posted on here for your viewing pleasure! Reading has been a hobby of mine for as long as I can remember, and writing has always come easy for me, so I put the two together and have been able to create some pretty decent stuff!
Back to the American Idol book though...like I said, I'll be done reading it soon, so stay tuned :-) and make sure to add my site to your favorites list!
have a great night!
<3 ashley