This site is basically targeting all of you book lovers out there who may be in the process of looking for a great book to read! I have a lot of things to say, so sit back and enjoy a quick peek inside some amazing works of art. This site is also for authors. if you would like to have your book considered for review, please email me at ashley.denis@maine.edu <3 Ashley


Friday, May 23, 2008

AND THE WINNER IS!!!!!!!!

allrighty! time is up and it's time to choose a winner!!!!

I'd like to congratulate the winner of my first ever book give away......drum roll please.....WINDYCINDY!!!!!

Congrats!! I"ll be contacting the author and will have him send you the book directly! I hope you enjoy the book and I hope after you are done reading it you will visit my blog again and let me know what you liked about it! :-)

2 comments:

windycindy said...

Happy Holiday! I am honored to be the winner of your first giveaway! I can't wait to read the book. Enjoy your holiday weekend.....Thanks very
much, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

ashley's booktopia said...

thanks Cindi! I hope you have a great Holiday as well!