This site is basically targeting all of you book lovers out there who may be in the process of looking for a great book to read! I have a lot of things to say, so sit back and enjoy a quick peek inside some amazing works of art. This site is also for authors. if you would like to have your book considered for review, please email me at ashley.denis@maine.edu <3 Ashley


Wednesday, June 3, 2009

BOOK GIVEAWAY #2-TREASURE HUNT-A BOOK OF CLUES FOR PARTIES-NANCY KRUSE


This is another book that I am giving away. I read and reviewed this book within the last few months. As someone who does not throw many parties, I did not find it personally helpful, but for those of you with young kids or who love to throw a party and like treasure hunts, this is a PERFECT book.

My review of the book is a few posts back if you are interested in reading more about the pro's and con's of this book.

ELIGIBILITY:

In order to be eligible to win this contest I need your name and email address. All of this can be posted as a comment to this post.

The deadline to enter this contest is Friday June 19th. I will draw the winner Saturday June 20th!I will email the winner for mailing information On Saturday the 20th. I must have an answer back by Saturday the 27th 9am EST or a new winner will be drawn.

1 comment:

Australian Online Bookshop said...

This is a great book for anyone who hosts kids parties. I have a copy and it's been invaluable.