This site is basically targeting all of you book lovers out there who may be in the process of looking for a great book to read! I have a lot of things to say, so sit back and enjoy a quick peek inside some amazing works of art. This site is also for authors. if you would like to have your book considered for review, please email me at ashley.denis@maine.edu <3 Ashley


Friday, April 4, 2008

pep talk to all you blog readers

okay! I'm gonna give it to you straight! *rolls up pant legs and bends at the waist with hands on legs* in order for this blog thing to work, i need feedback! tell me i suck at writing, tell me you don't agree with my ideas, tell me you went out and read what i suggested, tell me what the weather is like in your town! tell me if you pick your nose or not! SAY SOMETHING!

There is great potential here people! *points to figures written on chalk board* If subject A (that's me) makes a move (writes a post), then subject B (all you wonderful blog readers) need to intercept the pass and run with it! (respond to what i write! talk about anything!). with that game plan you will have a great victory!

can I get a G-O B-O-O-K-T-O-P-I-A!!!!

Phew! *wipes brow* lets make magic people!

1 comment:

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

You crack me up, Ash.

Give it time. And patience. And networking. You'll be fine.