This site is basically targeting all of you book lovers out there who may be in the process of looking for a great book to read! I have a lot of things to say, so sit back and enjoy a quick peek inside some amazing works of art. This site is also for authors. if you would like to have your book considered for review, please email me at ashley.denis@maine.edu <3 Ashley


Wednesday, March 18, 2009

AUTHORS

I have had quite a few authors contact me recently who have seen my blog. They have requested a review of their book. Originally this site was intended just for readers who were looking for a good book, as I already review for frontstreet.com, but I am finding that I do have a little bit of time in my busy schedule to do some reviewing on the side.
That being said, if any authors are interested in having their book considered for review, please email me at ashley.denis@maine.edu. Your review will be posted not only on this site, but on http://www.frontstreetreviews.com/ as well. Two places for your book to be seen! Can't beat that! :-)

Please visit the above site, or sift through some of my reviews here if you would like to get a feel for the way I write.

<3>

No comments: